Thursday, September 1, 2011

Green Sites and Apps

So while the hunny and I have been working around the house here in Fl and packing and moving some more stuff into the trailer I have been looking on the web for more green sites. I love reading other peoples blogs so I have a lot of sites that I read daily on my google reader. I love my google reader and wish that I had app to easily bring it up on my nook, but until one is made I will keep going to the website. Anyways so if you come across any blogs about homesteading, sustainable living, or green living, be sure to drop me a line so I am enjoy them also. I plan on adding the blogs I read to my site here but think I am going to have to move the box that they go in since it is kind of small and I read a lot lol.

Now on to the sites and app's...
I will do the apps first as I have only come across a few that I really like and plus I only get the free ones.

The Treehugger app brings you news of green things, ways to go green and other people and places that are going green and how they are doing it.

The Go Green app gives you tip on how you can go green. Every time you close the app and open back up it gives you a new tip.

The Locavore app helps you eat in season and local to where you are. Based on your phone’s GPS location, Locavore will make searching for in-season, local food a breeze by pinpointing farms and farmers’ markets nearest you.

As for some of the sites that I love to read. Instead of listing them on here. I will be adding them to my page so that others can see as they are updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment