Monday, October 17, 2011

Dream House Review

A BIT OF A SPOILER......


Last night my hubby and I went to see Dream House. We went there thinking that this was going to be a normal ghost movie or that the new people in the house were going to go crazy because of the old murdered family was going to haunt them to death.

Well it was not your normal ghost movie and we were both very happy with the movie. Even if I did cry a bit at the end. This movie was well worth the $19 it cost for our tickets. Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, and Naomi Watts were all very good in this movie playing their parts equally. They never give the ending away and when you think you have it figured out, you turn out to be wrong. The best part is that you will be happy to be wrong.

What a great movie!

Also to my hubby, I only jumped once tonight. Thank you very much! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment