Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 4

The last day, finally.

We crossed into Arizona today. Just a bit ago. These last few hours to our girls are going to kill me. It has been so long since we have seen the girls, so long since we have hugged them. We have missed them so so much.

Right now we are about 6 hours away from them. We were hoping to get there before they got out of school to surprise them, but that will not happen. That is ok, the important part is that we are getting there to them.

For the rest of this month i am going to have to work my butt off at work. With working on the house and then the drive out here i have put my main job on the back burner. I had plan to do some work while on the road but i was using my phone to connect my laptop and the internet was just not there.

So a word of advise if you are traveling I-10 and want to access the internet, well your best bet is to find a restaurant like McDonald's with their free wifi while eating lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment