Monday, July 25, 2011

The First Post

I have been thinking about making the blog for a bit now. Well since we talked about moving from Central FL or Northwest AZ. Which has been all of 2 months now. But today we got the keys to our new house and so I thought it was time. I looked for other blogs around and in AZ to get a better handle on life out there. We have lived in FL for about 5 years now and before that it was Alabama (me) and England (my hubby). So we know that it is going to be a culture shock to say the least. We went to visit my dad out there last month for 2 weeks, and fell in love with the place. Needless to say after that visits things started falling into place. Our ducks got into a row, our stars alined, and we said okay this is scary. Our luck has never been like this. So something was telling us that now was the time to move. So we started planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment