Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things to miss in FL


There of course are going to be things that we will miss in Florida. Of course some things are the simple things, grass, the beach, Hollis Gardens, and other stuff. But none of those things had come into my mind as of yet. Until last night. Last night we took out girls and my mom out the dinner at Downtown Disney, to the T-Rex restaurant and as we were waiting for our food, I began to look around and said I will miss this when we move.

We go to Downtown Disney a lot. We love to just walk around there and of course it is free. The kids play in the water park, we go window shopping in the stores. We get ice cream or/and eat fish and chips at Cooks. We love going into the T-Rex shop and the Jungle shop just to see all the animals hanging on the walls or from the ceiling. I took a few photos with my phone of the T-Rex restaurant, that I will be adding on here later.

I know that even thou I do not like the heat and humility in Florida and am so ready to move to Arizona were it is yes hot, but low humility, which means less sweating. I will miss Fl and things about Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment